The factory with scientific and standardized management, strong scientific and technological strength, advanced production technology, high-quality product quality, sincerity-based reputation, won the trust of customers, the factory mainly operates active slope protection network, passive slope protection network , SNS slope protection net, SNS protection net. As a business, we always insist on integrity and benefit customers, and insist on using our own services to impress customers. Our slope protection net manufacturers' products can be customized according to your needs. If you have any questions about the products manufactured by our slope protection net manufacturers, you can call us.
The active slope protection net is wrapped with various types of flexible nets mainly composed of steel wire nets on the required protective slopes or rocks to limit the weathering and flaking or damage of the rocky soil on the slope and the rock collapse (reinforcement), or The falling rock is controlled within a certain range of motion (enclosure).
1. Active slope protection net construction: the first two are fixed by wire rope anchors and / or support ropes, the latter through steel bars (pre-stress can be applied) and or wire rope anchors (used when there are edge support ropes), special anchors A fixing method such as a backing plate and, if necessary, a side support rope.
2. Active slope protection net features: high flexibility, high protection strength, easy to spread. Adapt to any slope topography, the installation procedure is standardized and systematic; the system adopts die-cutting installation mode, short construction period and low construction cost; the special manufacturing process of system materials and high anti-corrosion and anti-rust technology determine the ultra-high life of the system; It can minimize the impact of the engineering team's environment, and its protective area can fully protect the stability of soil and rock, facilitate artificial greening, and be conducive to environmental protection. The active slope protection net is similar in principle to the surface slope protection system such as spray anchor and soil nail wall. However, due to its flexible characteristics, the system can concentrate the local concentrated load to all sides.
3. Material: steel wire mesh, ordinary steel wire mesh (commonly known as wire mesh) and TECCO high-strength steel wire mesh are evenly transmitted to give full play to the protection ability of the whole system, that is, partial load, overall effect, so that the system can withstand Large loads and reduced anchoring requirements for a single anchor.
4. Active slope protection net use
The openness of the system, the groundwater can be freely drained, avoiding the slope instability caused by the increase of groundwater pressure; the system can not only contribute to the stable slope, but also inhibit the slope from further weathering and erosion. There is no special requirement for the morphological characteristics of the slope, and the original landform and vegetation growth conditions of the slope are not destroyed and changed. The open characteristics of the active slope protection net are reserved for the subsequent or future conditions and when necessary, the artificial slope greening is retained. Necessary conditions, green plants can grow freely in their open space, the soil-fixing effect of the plant roots is integrated with the slope protection system, thereby inhibiting slope damage and soil erosion, which in turn protects the active slope protection net. Landforms and slope vegetation for optimal slope protection and environmental protection.
5. Active slope protection net Simple type: edge (or upper edge) wire rope anchor + support rope + suture rope (D0/08/300 steel rope net + upper and lower anchoring + upper and lower edge (or lateral) support rope) edge ( Or upper edge) wire rope anchor + support rope + suture rope (D0/08/300 steel rope net + upper and lower anchoring + upper and lower edge (or horizontal) support rope).
6. Ordinary model: system wire rope anchor + support rope + suture rope, hole pit + tension [or edge (upper edge) anchor (wire rope anchor 2-4m distance 4.5m) + vertical and horizontal support rope (2 -∮16)+ wire rope net (◇08/300/4*4m2) + suture rope (∮8).