If a layer of soil or naturally deposited soil is thrown on the surface of the gabion cage or the gabion net pad, green plants such as grass can be grown, so that not only the river protection but also the environment is greened. The stone cage net is paved with slope protection, and the plant-coated stone cage net such as trees and weeds is a cage made of a hexagonal net (hexagonal net) woven by a machine for two weeks by one-way twisting, with a thickness of 0.15-0.5m. (including 0.5m), also known as stone cage and pad, the stone cage mesh pad is divided into several cells by the partition plate. In order to strengthen the strength of the gabion mesh pad structure, all the side edges of the panel are made of steel wire with larger diameter.
The stone cage mesh pad is divided into two major categories: surface metal plating and surface PVC/PE coating. The wire diameter used varies depending on the size of the hexagon. The production process is made by weaving the net, cutting, sewing, and tying the stone cage and pad. Stone cages and pads are supplied in a folded state.
Basic parameters of plastic coated gabion net
(1) Aperture: 60*80mm, 80*100mm, 80*120mm, 100*120mm, 120*150mm
The length of the double-wire stranded portion shall not be less than 50 mm to ensure that the metal plating and the PVC coating of the stranded steel wire are not damaged.
(2) Wire diameter: the stone cage net is divided into three kinds of wire diameters - mesh, side wire, wire binding
1. The range of mesh is 2mm-4mm
2. The edge wire is generally larger than the mesh, and the thickness is 0.5mm-1mm.
3. The tie wire is generally smaller than the mesh, and the common one is mostly 2.2mm.
(3) Wire pulling force: not less than 38kg/m2 380N/mm
(4) Surface treatment
1. Electroplated zinc. The amount of zinc applied was 10 g/m2. Poor corrosion resistance
2. Hot-dip galvanizing. The amount of zinc can reach 300g/m2. Strong corrosion resistance
3. Galvan (zinc aluminum alloy). This is divided into two materials, zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth alloy steel wire, zinc-10% aluminum mixed rare earth alloy steel wire. Super corrosion resistance
4. PVC plastic coated. The thickness of the overmolding generally covers a thickness of 1.0 mm, for example, 3.7 mm after 2.7 mm. Strong anti-corrosion
(5) Partition: add a partition to each meter in the long direction of the gabion net
(6) Size: can be customized
(7) The range of aperture and wire diameter
Introduction of functional use of plastic coated gabion net
It is mainly used as a slope protection structure for river courses, bank slopes and subgrade slopes. It can prevent the river bank from being destroyed by water flow and wind and waves, and realize the natural convective exchange function between the water body and the soil under the slope to achieve ecological balance. Planting green on the slope can add landscape and greening effects.
1. The galvanized wire coated hexagonal net is covered with a layer of pvc (plastic) protective layer on the surface of the galvanized wire, and then woven into hexagonal nets of various specifications. This layer of pvc protective layer will greatly increase the service life of the net, and through the choice of different colors, it can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.
2, zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth steel wire plastic coated: a layer of pvc protective layer on the surface of zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth steel wire, and then woven into hexagonal nets of various specifications. This layer of pvc protection layer will greatly increase the service life of the network, and through the choice of different colors, it can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.