5% Zinc Aluminum Alloy Gabion Mesh is also called Aluminum-Zinc Gabion,Zinc Aluminum Alloy Gabion Baskets,Zinc-aluminum alloy gabions. 5% Zinc Aluminum Alloy Gabion Mesh's anti-corrosion performance is obviously better than galvanized gabion net. The 5% Zinc Aluminum Alloy Gabion Mesh skin is a layer of zinc protective film. The damage to the skin loses its anti-corrosion performance. The zinc-aluminum gabion cage does not have to worry about cracking and shedding of the zinc layer.
Zinc coated gabion box wire mesh is divided into 10% Zinc coated gabion box wire mesh and 5% Zinc coated gabion box wire mesh, Zinc-aluminum alloy gabions is a new type of anti-corrosion material, 10% zinc-aluminum alloy gabion net and ordinary gabion Like the wire size, wire diameter ranges from 2.00mm to 4.00mm. However, its tensile strength up to 570MPA is significantly higher than the 350GBA of ordinary gabion nets, and the elongation is also better.
10% Zinc Aluminum Alloy Gabion Mesh is mainly used in: water conservancy projects, river harness projects, slope protection projects, slope protection of railway subgrade, ecological protection, ecological slope, coastal engineering, disaster prevention, large-scale slope support engineering. It can not only ease the turbulent impact of the river on the embankment, but also prevent the damage caused by wind and waves. It also realizes the natural convection and exchange function between the body of water and the soil under the slope and achieves ecological balance. The vegetation on the slope can add landscape and green effect.
(1) The construction is flexible and convenient. It is only necessary to seal the stone in the cage without special technology.
(2) Strong ability to resist natural damage, corrosion resistance and adverse weather influences.
(3) Excellent anti-corrosion capability and long service life, with a service life of up to 80 years.
(4) Sludge between the cracks in the cage stones is beneficial to plant production and can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.
(5) Has good permeability to prevent damage caused by hydrostatic forces. Helps stabilize the slopes and beaches
(6) Environmental protection materials: cadmium (cd)<10ppm, lead (Pb) <50ppm, other harmful substances such as mercury (Hg), hexavalent chromium (Cr6+), polybrominated biphenyl (PBB), polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) The detection is in full compliance with RoSH's environmental standards.
Zinc Aluminum Alloy application:
(1) Control and guide of water or flood
(2) Preventing of rock breaking
(3) Rock fall protection
(4)Water and soil protection
(5) Bridge protection
(6)Strengthening structure of soil
(7)Protection engineering of seaside area
(9)Keep off dust wall
Gabion Basket Specifications:
1. Gabion stone basket/ Gabion box
2. wire: galfan+PVC; hot dip galvanised; PVC coated
3. Mesh Size: 60 x 80mm, 80 X100 m, 80 X 120mm etc
4. Length: 1~4m
5. Width: 0.5~1m
6. Deepth: 0.3~1m
7. Mesh Wire Dia: 2~4mm
8. Edge Wire Dia: 2.5~5mm
9. Lacing Wire Dia: 2.2mm(common)
Gabion basket are wire containers made of hexagonal wire netting. The wire of the outside frame edge is one wire gauge thicker than the wire used for hexagonal wire netting.
Gabion basket surface treatment:
1. Electro galv. Hexagonal wire mesh: Galv. Before weaving
2. Electro galv. Hexagonal wire mesh: Galv. After weaving
3. Hot-dipped galv. Hexagonal wire mesh: Galv. Befere weaving
4. Hot-dipped galv. Hexagonal wire mesh: Galv. After weaving
5. PVC coated
6. Stainless steel hexagonal wire mesh
Zinc-aluminum alloy gabion basket type(specification):
Wire Diameter (mm)
PVC Wire Diameter
60 x 80
80 x 100
90 x 110
100 x 120
110 x 120
120 x 130